Sunday with Red Maroon

by - January 30, 2017

When in doubt, wear red maroon
Dress: Stradivarius // Unbranded Flat Shoes & Bag
Life and time keep running and repeating itself. Days by days I spent with the same and vicious cycles. The things I wish that didn’t happen. Didn’t happen. Happiness and sadness wrap the journey. Been through ups and downs. Never ending disappointment, obstacles, and problems.

I recently realized I had been stuck in a tedious life cycle. It took me a lot of time to understand and how to solve it. I still struggling how to crack these obstacles. I was very tired, but I was nevertheless unable to sleep. Life has knocked me down a few times, but when I get up, I’m going kick hardly these obstacles.

Life sometimes funny, amusing, challenging and boring. Life is full of surprises. Life is a blessing. Life is a gift. The greatest gift everyone can receive. Wake up, live it well and live up each day as a thank you note. Never take it for granted. 

It’s nearly in the end of January. No matter what happen, we are taught how to love and forgive, for the betterment life and future. Thank you for the days and the lessons you taught.


You May Also Like

0 comments