Facing Struggles and Toughest Times

by - March 03, 2017

We live in the world full of problems. Me, you, he, she and they. Everyone has their own problems. First, how we could overcome our struggles? I had experienced unexpected struggles that interrupted my life. Honestly, I want to live my life without problems or without causing unnecessary troubles. Every day we facing all kinds of struggles. Jobs, health, finance problems, divorce, marriage, abuse.

When I faced the toughest time, I asked why? Why me? A numerous sleepless night I had been through it because it gave me the pressure and stress. When we through our trials, we tend to doubt God. Shaken faith. Our faith is shaken badly.

As we face tough times, we can choose to either to grumbling or to growing.

“No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it.”- 1 Corinthians 10:13

God never forsake us

Through hard times, our faith can grow.  He always in our side, no matter how bad we are. Remember, when the Israelite community set out from Elim and came to the Desert of Sin, they grumbled against Moses and Aaron (Exodus 16: 2-3). God take of them by rained bread from heaven and sends quail for meat.

"He gave you manna to eat in the desert, something your fathers had never known, to humble and to test you so that in the end it might go well with you." – Deuteronomy 8:16

We are similar with the Israelite people. God has saved us from the bondage of Sins. We are now walking in the wilderness in our faith journey. God has given us our manna which His Word to take care us.

“So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God.  I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” – Isaiah 41:10

God shapes us and our godly characters

Ask how instead of why. Why we never ask why when something good happen to us. Learn and grow through it. As well as an iron is forged in fire, our characters are shaped through suffering and tribulation to become more like Jesus.

“More than that, we rejoice in our sufferings, knowing that suffering produces endurance, and endurance produces character, and character produces hope, and hope does not put us to shame because God's love has been poured into our hearts through the Holy Spirit who has been given to us.” – Romans 5:3-5

Trials and tribulation tests our faith

The most difficult parts following God trials and tribulations follow us wherever and whenever. Did you ever think what I did wrong? Why God let me face hard times? Through trials, I learned how to walk in faith. Through hard times will lead us to build our faith, you can become more dependent on the God and it makes us more humble.

“Blessed is the man who remains steadfast under trial, for when he has stood the test he will receive the crown of life, which God has promised to those who love him.” – James 1:12

You May Also Like

0 comments