How Good You Think You Are

by - May 10, 2017

“The world is what YOU think of it, so think of it DIFFERENTLY and your life will change.” ― Paul Arden

I remember used to be always had negative thinking, comparing myself with others, pessimism, low self-esteem, just because I'm n̶o̶t̶ good enough. Until one day I fell into a deep hole, feels nobody will care about my existence, nobody loves me, this world full of lies. I ran into books because I just hate people. I discovered soon myself that I enjoying reading so I started looking new genre books especially self-help/self-improvement books (that time I only read novel/fiction genre). My thoughts, my perspective, and my whole life changed.

Let the past, stay in the past. I couldn't blame myself because I let negativity vibes controlled my mind and myself. It comes through what I saw, what I heard, and how people treated me. Some people mocked you or underestimate you because you're not good, you aren't capable of doing something, and people saw you have too many flaws to be perfect. It killed you unconsciously. I was too young to understand that matters. This world contaminated with negativity energy, 

I am a positive thinker and positive believer now. I successfully turn negativity into positivity by seeing the beautiful things around me. Each of us has potential to become good or better or the best. It depends on you how your attitude and perspective to face problems or chance. Never count how good you are by how many rewards you obtained or how many people they acknowledge you. Because some people won't look you or don't care how many good deeds you had done. Not all people can see our values.

Today, I still spend more time to read good books. I highly recommend sparing precious times to invest yourself by developing with good books and good friends as well. See, hear and speak good things. Don't let negativity vibes controlled you.

You May Also Like

0 comments