Pug Life for Pink

by - May 01, 2017


6ixty 8ight Crop Tee, Pink Culottes, Unbranded flat shoes & bag.

I miss my blog. Haven't been blogging for a very long time. Been busy these days, since I got a new job. I really enjoyed new job, good office mates, good environment. What I don't like, have to face Jakarta's nightmare traffic jam every day. I remember I got stuck in a road for 2.5 hours.

Shades of Pug x Pink would brighten my day. Pink makes me happy #SaveSpaceforPink. In this year, I learned more about life lessons. I have been wondering I have everything but feel empty. I have good educations, family, friends, good job, house, clothes, books, comfy bed and so on. How blessed I am, have everything I need. I concerned towards nowadays, people getting care about their looks, money, gadget, branded clothes, car, fancy foods, fame, beauty, power. To fulfilling their ego are the only reason they will do everything, even they are willing to exchange with their own lives or others. They forget that some people all they need are peaceful life and freedom.


You May Also Like

0 comments